Diploma in Business Administration
The Diploma In Business Administration (DBA) is an exciting and innovative programme that provides a solid foundation in the various areas of business management and offers excellent job opportunities in a variety of business discipline as well as the opportunity to progress to further your studies. Upon completion of the DBA, you will be able
- To have a holistic understanding of the key functional areas that drives a business enterprise.
- To write good reports and make excellent presentations.
- To market product and services effectively.
- To be an excellent team player and support top management to achieve organizational goals.
- To have a broad-based business qualification that will open many specialized career options for you to pursue.
As a DBA graduate, you may undertake to do a wide range of jobs in functional areas such as Human Resources, Administration, Accounting or Marketing. Types of jobs you can apply includes:
- HR Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Administrative Executive
- Operation Executive
- Accounts Officer
- Logistic Administrator
- Bank Officer
- Mortgage Banker
- Airport Executive
- Real Estate Executive